New way of seeing a doctor without an appointment
From July 5, 2021, to book a “walk-in” consultation window with a doctor, you must call the Clinic:
- Monday from 11 a.m. for an afternoon consultation
- Monday from 6.30 p.m. for a consultation on Tuesday morning
- Wednesday from 6.30 p.m. for a consultation on Thursday morning
Leave a voicemail message and you will be called back to give you the time of your meeting in person.
In fact, following the directives of the Ministry to this effect, with some exceptions, consultations without an appointment with a doctor are now back. You must therefore be available to move quickly to the Clinic located at 500 Ash Avenue.
If you have a family doctor at the Clinic, please make an appointment directly with him or her and the consultation can be done by phone.
Making an appointment for a consultation with your family doctor: now available online!
Dr. McNicoll’s users:
From July 19, users of Dr. McNicoll can make an appointment with her directly from the site: www.rvsq.gouv.qc.ca
For users of other doctors:
Online appointment booking is coming up in a few weeks, stay tuned!
Of course, it will always be possible to make an appointment by phone.
Vaccination IN THE BASEMENT OF THE ST-CHARLES CHURCH, 2115 Center street
This vaccination site is administrated by the CIUSSS-du-Centre-Sud-de-l’île-de-Montréal
Vaccine available: MODERNA (1st and 2nd dose) as well as AtraZenaca (2nd dose)
- Online on the Quebec.ca/vaccinCOVID website
- By phone at 514 644-4545.
- 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday
- 10 a.m to 8 p.m. Thursday (NEW!)
- 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Limited places for the walk-in.
- The coupons for the walk-in are distributed from 10:20 a.m. The first walk-ins are at 11:30 am.
- Distribution from 5:00 p.m. for a passage between 5:30 p.m. and 7:40 p.m. on Thursday (NEW!).
- Even if all the coupons are distributed, it is possible that other people will be accepted punctually to fill the places of people who did not show up.
The minimum allowable interval between two doses of COVID-19 vaccine is four weeks or more.
Do not forget :
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free.
- You don’t need to have a health insurance card to receive it, but bring it if you have one.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccination, testing, statistics, resources and more:
Visit our page https://ccpsc.qc.ca/en/covid-19-en/
– How to protect yourself from the impact of hot weater
– Who is at risk
– List of air-conditioned places, swimming pool and paddling
Fall Prevention Program
From June 28 to September 16
Registration: 514 937-9251 ext. 7268
Come and get vaccinated with family or friends at Building 7, 1900 rue Leber, June 23, 24 or 25 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.