The Clinic Users’ Committee will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 6 p.m. online.
A meal from St. Hubert’s will be provided to all participants residing in Point St. Charles (veggie option available).
Registration is mandatory, after which you will receive a link to the meeting!
To register, click here -> https://bit.ly/AGA2023-CUCCPSC
Proposed AGM agenda – November 29, 2023
- Welcome and introduction of current members of the Users’ Committee
- Election of a chairperson and a secretary, and explanation of the operating rules for the meeting
- Reading and adoption of the agenda
- Reading and adoption of 2022-2023 minutes
- Presentation of activity report, financial statements and priority issues
- Ongoing evaluation of user satisfaction – Presentation of results
- Activities planned for 2023-2024
- What does involvement mean?
- Election of committee members (4 positions to be filled)
- Clinic consultation