Note that the Clinic’s doctors don’t do pregnancy follow up.
- Midwifery services
- Prenatal classes (In French only)
- Being a parent isn’t always easy… Need help? (SIPPE perinatal and early childhood program)
- Food aid for pregnant women (Olo follow-up)
Children, parents and families
- Follow-up of children aged 0-5 years by doctor and nurse (routine check-up, screening and dealing with developmental problems, vaccination, breastfeeding support)
- Workshops on stimulation, play and sharing for babies aged 0-9 months (Club bébé): now at Familles en action
- Breastfeeding workshops online
- Follow-up by a nutritionist, speech therapist (0-5 years), psychologist, remedial teacher (by referral after assessment by a professional)
- Psychosocial and educational follow-up
- Support for parents, children, families experiencing mental health problems (depression, anxiety, etc.) and for families of children with intellectual disability and/or physical disability and/or pervasive developmental disorder.
How to access these services?
Call 514 937-9251