The Pointe-Saint-Charles Community Clinic
– Presence of a dietitian and a nurse.
– Possibility to weigh your baby.
– Consult your nurse or dietitian for an individual meeting: 514-937-9251
- Contact the place of birth of the baby
– Hospital or birth center up to 7 days after birth
- Info-Santé: Dial 8-1-1
– Talk to a nurse who can give you advice 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Nourri-Source breastfeeding support mothers
- Mother-to-mother support
– Phone support.
– Contact the dietitian at the Pointe-Saint-Charles Community Clinic to request a support mother: 514-937-9251 extension 6212
La Leche League Canada
- Find a Group/Leader
– Dial 1-800-665-4324 or visit the website https://www.lllc.ca/
Visit www.ibclc.qc.ca or call 514-990-0262 for an updated list of lactation consultants working in private practice and who offer home visits. Consulting and travelling fees are to be expected.