Walk-in nursing services and prescriptions
The current staff shortage is forcing us to reduce certain services offered by the reception nurses.
We are moving certain non-urgent appointments considered in order to focus on essential services that cannot wait (wound care, injections, etc.).
We must therefore temporarily put the following services on waiting lists
- Routine electrocardiogram (ECG)
- High blood pressure screening tests (ABPM and BPTrue)
- Routine blood tests
- Routine Paptest
Please be assured that we take this situation very seriously, and are doing everything we can to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
We thank you for your understanding.
Injection, contraception, screening, smoking cessation, adoption of healthy lifestyles, wound care, etc.
Individual follow-up and support for people suffering from diabetes and hypertension and medication adjustment (by appointment)
- This service is for care that requires immediate attention.
- The number of consultations is limited.
- There is no registration in advance.
The Clinic’s nurse walk-in services is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm on Ash St.
And from 4pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday, on appointment only, by calling at 514-937-9251.
To acess these service:
- Call 514 937-9251
The nurse at the walk-in services can provide prescriptions in the following cases:
- urinary tract infections (women aged 12 to 65)
- treatment of conjunctivitis (eye infection)
- treatment of lice (pediculosis)
- treatment of stomatitis (adult) or thrush (children)
- treatment of diaper rash
- relief from constipation
- treatment of lesions and/or crevices at the nipples
- hormonal contraception
- emergency hormonal contraception
- treatment of asymptomatic STBBI (chlamydia, gonorrhea)
- treatment of vaginal infections (after receiving the vaginal culture)
- blood glucose test strips and lancets
Some nurses may prescribe and renew prescriptions for other types of problems (ex. contraception, wound care). Ask about their availability at the clinic’s reception desk.
At all times, our nurse is present to evaluate your condition to the best of their knowledge and direct you to the most appropriate resource.