- People aged 75 and over
- People aged 6 months to 74 years
- Living with a chronic disease (diabetes, cardiac, pulmonary, renal, hematological, cancer, immunosuppression, etc.)
- Residents of all ages in residential and long-term care centers and intermediate resources
- Healthy pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester (13 weeks or more)
- Pregnant women with any of the above conditions; the vaccine can be administered at any stage of pregnancy
- Children and adolescents (under 18 years of age) on long-term acetylsalicylic acid therapy (which may increase the risk of Reye’s syndrome after influenza)
Note that the influenza vaccine will be administered to anyone who requests it, even if he or she does not meet the eligibility criteria, for anyone aged 6 months and over.