- At the Clinic you can still receive emergency vaccines (eg for tetanus if you cut yourself) or for pregnant women.
- In early childhood, several vaccines are maintained (those of 2, 4 and 12 months).
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your nurse at the Clinic. She will be able to assess whether or not to give the vaccine during the pandemic period.
Vaccination is free, even without health insurance!
Vaccination is free for all people targeted according to the criteria of the Quebec immunization protocol even without health insurance (RAMQ or others).
The directives of the Minister of Health and Social Services mention that in Quebec, vaccination is accessible free of charge, in particular:
- To all babies
- To anyone in Québec attending a daycare center, a school environment, a work or internship environment, a care environment
- To anyone coming to a youth clinic
- To anyone in the context of an outbreak or post-exposure prophylaxis
- To all target groups according to the free criteria of the Quebec immunization protocol.
And this, regardless of a person’s status or insurance coverage.
For more information on the list of diseases covered by the vaccines and the recommended vaccination schedule: