The flu vaccine is recommended and offered free of charge to people who are at higher risk of complications:
- Children from 6 months to 17 years old who have certain chronic diseases
- Adults who have certain chronic diseases (including pregnant women regardless the stage of pregnancy)
- Pregnant women, in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of their pregnancy
- People aged 75 and over.
- If you are between the ages of 60 and 74 and in good health, your risk of hospitalization or death from the flu is low.
- If you are the parent of a healthy child age 6 to 23 months, the same is true for your child. The flu vaccine is thus no longer recommended for healthy adults age 60 to 74 or healthy children age 6 to 23 months.
- However, if you still wish to get the flu vaccine or have your child vaccinated, you can do so free of charge.
Get the flu shot at the Clinic
The vaccination at the Clinic (Ash Avenue basement) is now complete. However, vaccination continues for users of home services as well as in high-rise buildings in the neighborhood.
Other place to get the vaccine
Vaccination clinic of the CIUSSS-Centre-Sud-de-l’île-de-Montréal
Basement of the St-Charles church, 2115 Center Street
- Appointment online with Clic Santé