Wednesday, June 15th 6:30 pm on Zoom.
Virtually on Zoom – Please log in from 6 – 6:15 p.m. to make sure everything is running smoothly!
A few places will also be available at the Lorne Center, 2390 Ryde Street, for people who don’t have access to a computer. Choose this option when you register.
Registration is now closed, 24h before the AGA. Thanks for your participation!
- To elect the members of our board of directors
- To discuss our next annual priorities
- To know the highlights of our year
- To give your opinion and ask your questions
- Free meal for all participants, whether attending virtually or in person
- It’s your Clinic, the choice is yours!
Good to know!
- Transportation available (details with inscription)
- The Zoom link will be sent out a few days before the meeting.
- The assembly will be held in French but English translation will be avalable.
- During the assembly, new citizen board members will be elected. Three (3) seats are up for election this year, so don’t hesitate to apply. Note that the documents provided are in French but the board members are invited to speak in English or French during board meetings and during the AGA.
- MEAL: only for Pointe-Saint-Charles resident, limited number, priority to our current members, registration no later than June 12th, delivery to your main address only
- Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Assembly (in french) right here under:
PROPOSED AGENDA Wednesday June 15, 2022, from 6.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
1. Opening of the meeting: Word of welcome 2. Appointment of the chair and secretary of the assembly: Assembly instructions 3. Reading and adoption of the agenda 4. Adoption of the minutes of September 22, 2021 5. Activity report of the board of directors and question period by the assembly 6. Presentation of financial statements, appointment of auditors and question period by the assembly 7. Presentation of the annual priorities 2022-2023, period of questions / proposals by the assembly and adoption 8. Elections of the board of directors 9. Miscellaneous 10. Election results Closure of the meeting
PROPOSED PRIORITIES for 2022-2023
- Sign the financing agreement
- Finalize the 2023-2028 strategic planning
- Start the construction of the birth house
The following are ongoing activities and so are not identified as annual priorities but remain priorities for the Clinic:
- Promote the attraction, retention and development of the Clinic’s human resources
- Negotiate with the Clinic’s two unions – expired collective agreements
- Develop the process of continuous improvement of quality of care and services, in conjunction with Accreditation Canada