Wednesday, September 22 6:30 pm – Please log in from 6 – 6:15 p.m. to make sure everything is running smoothly!
Virtually on Zoom
A few places will also be available at the Lorne Center, 2390 Ryde Street, for people who don’t have access to a computer.
or 514 937-9251 # 7220
- To elect the members of our board of directors
- To discuss our next annual priorities
- To know the highlights of our year
- To give your opinion and ask your questions
- Free meal for all participants, whether attending virtually or in person
- It’s your Clinic, the choice is yours!
This year the AGA will pay tribute to those who have had a great impact on the Clinic. It will be a chance to honour Jean-Guy Dutil, a Point-Saint-Charles resident who greatly shaped the Clinic and made it what it is today. It will also be the occasion to honour our former General Coordinators, Luc Leblanc and Sandy Sadler, who will “pass the torch” to our new General Coordinator, Isabelle Bisaillon.
Good to know!
- Transportation available (details with inscription)
- The Zoom link will be sent out a few days before the meeting.
- The assembly will be held in French but English translation will be avalable.
- During the assembly, new citizen board members will be elected. Eight (8) seats are up for election this year, so don’t hesitate to apply. Note that the documents provided are in French but the board members are invited to speak in English or French during board meetings and during the AGA.
- MEAL: only for Pointe-Saint-Charles resident, limited number, priority to our current members, registration no later than September 17, delivery to your main address only