- Medical and nursing care, occupational therapy, psychosocial support, home help, access to equipment, evaluation for residential adaptation assistance
- Respite for family caregivers
- Transportation service (some conditions apply)
- Exercises for the elderly to prevent falls (PIED program)
- Support group for caregivers
*Any person, regardless of his/her age, having a temporary or persistent disability, the cause of which may be physical, psychological or psychosocial, and who must receive some or all of the services they require at home. These services are also meant for the person’s family caregivers.
Theses services are offered by the Home care team