- Prenatal classes
- Pregnancy follow-up by a doctor
- Meetings about nutrition for young pregnant women
- Assistance for pregnant women who haven’t finished high school or who live in impoverished circumstances (SIPPE perinatal and early childhood program)
- Food aid for pregnant women (EMO program: in certain circumstances, women are given access to eggs, milk and orange juice free of charge),
- Follow-up of children aged 0-5 years by doctor and nurse (routine check-up, screening and dealing with developmental problems, vaccination, breastfeeding support)
- 'Between Dads' Group (Support group for new fathers)
- Workshops on stimulation, play and sharing for babies aged 0-9 months (Club bébé): now at Familles en action
- Breastfeeding workshops (second and fourth Wednesdays of the month, from 1:15 to 3:00 p.m. in the basement of 1955 Centre street)
- Follow-up by a nutritionist, speech therapist (0-5 years), psychologist, remedial teacher (by referral after assessment by a professional)
- Psychosocial and educational follow-up
- Support for parents, children, families experiencing mental health problems (depression, anxiety, etc.) and for families of children with disabilities
How to access these services?
Call 514-937-9251 or go to the reception desk at the Clinic, Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m.and 8:00 p.m.