Your Community Clinic needs a hand !
The Pointe-Saint-Charles Community Clinic, a community-controlled health and social services non-profit organization, is looking for citizens to participate on two committees.
Citizens’ relations committee (CRC)
- Ensures that the users of the Clinic are aware of their individual and collective rights to health services, makes sure that they have access to these services and assists users if there are problems.
- Encourages citizens to participate in the activities of the Clinic (for example, working to make sure the Clinic’s activities and practices are " green " that is , good for the environment.
Give Jean-Pierre Beauchamp a call: 514-937-9251 (local 7225)
Committee for the right to good health care
- Brings citizens together to fight for, and maintain the right to, a universal, publicaly-funded, and accessible health care system.
- Works against the growing privatization of health care.
- Brings citizens together to talk about these questions and to come up with an action plan to make sure that we all have access to quality care at the Clinic and throughout the entire health care system.
Give John Bradley a call : 514-937-9251 (local 7279)
or e-mail at : email@example.com