Your Community Clinic needs a hand !
You find important that members participate in the activities of the Clinic ?
You have time to offer the clinic ?
Your health and the health of your fellow citizens and residents are issues that concern you?
Pointe -Saint- Charles Community Clinic , controlled by citizens of the Pointe is looking for individuals who have a particular interest to be a part of a committee ( but any involvement is welcome !).
Here are the two committes you can get involved in :
The Users' Committee
This committee is composed of members of the Board , members of the Clinic and user . The Committee meets approximately once a month and is supported by a community organizer in its operation and organization.
- Inform users of the Clinic on their rights and obligations and evaluate their satisfaction
- Organize activities for the citizens of the district (lectures, practical workshops, knowledge sharing, etc. . ) On health issues of concern ;
- Welcome new members and encourage their participation.
How to Join the Committee ?
Share your interest in leaving your contact: 514-937-9251 (ext. 7233 )
The Right to Health Committee
- Mobilizing citizens for the right to health, a public, universal, accessible and free health system;
- Working against the privatization of health services;
- Joining together citizens to discuss issues and develop a plan of action to promote access to services at the clinic and in the entire health system.
Are you interested?
Call Stephane Defoy, community organizer at the Clinic
514-937-9251 (ext. 7279) or by email: email@example.com